Ok, ok. I know today is only Saturday and yesterday I said I'd be back on Monday, but I got a little excited about this one. Besides, I had the moving company here this week ... the more things I can find a new home for, the better!
As I am slooooooowly working my way thru my sewing room, I realized that I could put together a kit (I don't know if I should be proud or embarrassed about that) for my Stitch Zakka project ... the Simple Sampler Tablet Case. (But if you don't want a tablet case, this pattern converts easily into a lovely cushion. :)
"C" is for "COSMO", but it's also for my last name. ;)
(I didn't have enough of this cream/blue rose print so I replaced it with the identical purple/pink print for the lining and back.)
This kit includes:
- 11 strips of assorted Lecien prints for the cover (9 are exactly the same as the original and 2 are near-identical, but still from the same fabric collection
- Lecien fabrics for backing, lining, binding & tab closure
- 11 skeins of COSMO floss (as specified in the pattern which coordinate perfectly with the fabric)
- A package of my favourite Foxglove embroidery needles
- Fusible fleece
- Magnetic clasp
- And of course, a copy of Stitch Zakka :)
I love kits ... one-stop-shopping. This would make the perfect little summer embroidery project, don't you think?
This auction - for the kit only - closes Friday June 20th at 6:00 pm MST. Shipping is not included. I will send a PayPal invoice to the winning bidder.