OK, hello everyone! I'm super excited here because it's been a very long time since I've done a thorough tidying up and proper organizing. In fact, I've never actually felt totally organized since we moved here 2 1/2 years ago. (That long? Wowzers!)
It's also been a few years since my last auction and, well, I've amassed literally dozens of "pretty by hand" projects that are now in want of a new home. (Yes I'm borrowing from Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice ... ;)
In case you weren't around here the last time, here's the deal. As a blogger (and Instagrammer), I make things. Lots of things. Some of them are commissions for magazines and fabric manufacturers, some are for blog hops, some are prototypes, and some are purely for the fun of making.
I keep a few things that I treasure and I gift many things to family and friends. (I also let my daughters have first dibs.) But I still have lots left over. It's not that I don't love them all ... I DO! It will be difficult to say goodbye. But I must be disciplined and let go of these pretties that I don't need. So in case you're interested in snagging something for yourself or as a Christmas gift for someone special, I'm going to auction them off here over the next few weeks.
- I'M IN CANADA, but this auction is open worldwide! I will ship anywhere!
- I will post a few items each day - in separate posts/lots - for a few weeks.
- Each item will be open for bidding for THREE days only.
- You can place your bid(s) in the comments section.
- Auction is in US dollars.
- Shipping will be calculated for the winner. You will only pay exactly what the post office charges. (I'm happy to combine shipping!)
- Winners will be invoiced via PayPal.
- Each shipment will include a little thank you gift from me. ;)
The auction starts tomorrow. Hope I see y'all then! :) xo k
* * * * *
And congratulations Lori M from Ohio! You won the First Blush FQ bundle! Enjoy. :)